It's June... Wedding Season!



My 1 year anniversary is coming up! Holy Cow!
I thought I would share a picture or two every Monday until Monday the 23rd! I just love showing my wedding photos to the world. It was the happiest day of my life & I want to relive it in my mind and heart as many times as humanly possible. I hope you enjoy. Please let me know if you would like me to stop by one of your post to share with me your happy day!

P.S. The Little Bluebird Diaries is having a fun wedding swap. Its for all us girls who reminisce about out special days-those we have had and those we still dream of having! She is also doing a give away!

3 comments:

Bonus Mom said...

You look beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I love looking wedding photos even if it isn't mine. I love the dress.

Christy Amular said...

You're a gorgeous bride!