Fall - Into Friday


"Come said the wind to 
the leaves one day, 
Come o're the meadows 
and we will play. 
Put on your dresses 
scarlet and gold, 
For summer is gone 
and the days grow cold.

- A Children's Song of the 1880's



I love the fall... I can feel it fast approaching and I embrace it whole heartily. I do wish we had more signs of it here in Oregon. But I can still feel the air change and the craving of apple cider rumbling in my tummy. What do you love most about fall? I think for me it is smell. The fresh smell of chilled sun lit mornings. Have a lovely weekend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your mosaic Chelsea :)
Have a nice weekend :)

valerie said...

what do i love most about fall? when i lived in virginia as a little girl my parents took my brother and me to the blue ridge mountains to see the glorious red, orange, yellow, and burgundy leaves... we'd drink apple cider and hike through the crunchy leaves. in VA we also visited real pumpkin patches and went on hay rides. so since i'm still learning to appreciate what little of an autumn we have here in texas, i'd have to say virginia is what i love most about fall...

p.s. your mosaic is sweet!

Jessica said...

Ah fall, my favorite time of year. I live in Utah where we have beautiful fall leaves, and crisp, but warm sunny days. There is something in the air that just smells different about fall.
I am so happy to have found your fun blog.

Philigry said...

i adore these pictures! i love all things about fall. it is so hard to pick!