ittybittybirdy-2008




This year has had its ups and downs
 but I honesty wouldn't have changed a thing! 
I grew so much as a person...
I felt myself healing from past wounds, 
becoming braver and more independent.
 Throughout this year I have struggled to find who I am- 
but each day I find myself more and more happy
 with the young woman I am.
 Sure, I wish a few things had gone differently this year, 
but I am determined to learn and grow from every mistake and blunder. 
My life is wonderful! 
I have so many things to be thankful for in 2008 
and so many things to look forward to in 2009!

I wish you all a most wonderful
 and magical New Year! 

7 comments:

Christy Amular said...

Happy new year chelsea!

Unknown said...

Happy New Year! I wanted to tell you to check out Cherished Vintage's blog. You can link to her from my sidebar. I think there will be inspiration there for you! All good things to you in this coming year! People are commenting so positively about your art Chelsea. I am so honored to have it! Elizabeth

Bethany said...

What a great thing to do... to look back over everything! You have had a great year creatively and you are so inspiring to me!!! Happy 2009!!!!

sweetmemorymakingmom said...

Chelsea, Many Blessings in the New Year. Love the mosaic of your 2008. Lovely sentiments! We are all there! hugs, Ellen

Pieceful Bits said...

pretty pretty mosiac! Luv ur blog banner too.

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year tooo youuuuu!!!
Such a pleasure to have met you in 2008!
My first year of blogging has been quite and adventure!
Excited to see what 2009 has in store....
Hugs and blessing to you Chelsea!

Kay

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you too!!!!