Just a few of the things that put a smile on my face :)



I wasn't going to share this until it was absolutely final but given its already on their website I figure why not. I have been approached by the Australian Children's boutique - Kounia Bella to have my Lollipop Lane collection available both in their store and online! This is a really excited opportunity and I am crossing my figures that it is a success. The only sad part is that the house structure I use has been discontinued so I will only be able to make about 20 houses. So if anyone want to check the stock of their local Michael's for me I would really really appreciate it. But I was only able to track down 2 in probably a 100 miles radius from where I live. Perhaps if this product is a hit I will contact an international company to reproduce the item for me... but until then we will wait in see how things go. 
Also did you notice anything else familiar on their site? Yupp, they are also talking to Chelsea of Paper*Cakes my very dear friend from Canada! How fun is that! 



I had a pretty ruff morning... 
I had to go to the dentist for a cavity, and it didn't go too well! 
And I have more cavities and more visits in the weeks to come.
But before I left I took these picture of my bedroom. 
The Snow was just so pretty!



My poor rod-iron bed broke and now my bed sits on the floor! How sad!



I also wanted to share a picture of my little set up on my dresser. The Scotty dogs are a new gift from my wonderful friend Elizabeth from Creative breathing. I love them sooooo much and they make me smile every-time I go in my room! Thanks Again E!


6 comments:

StickyKitten said...

Congratulations!!! I will check out that site..it looks cute =)

Best wishes with the houses! What is the name of the item? I go to Michael's all the time. Do they have it online maybe at Michaels.com?

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

Congrats!! Looks like a cute web-site!

Your bedroom is adorable!


Where in Michaels are they usually? I have a couple by me and would be more than happy to look for you. Just e-mail me where they usually are in the layout of the store.

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

I tried calling them tonight and they don't have anymore left. =(

Jin said...

How lovely those baby clothes are~~
If only I could have a time machine!

Unknown said...

Chelsea, Now why my little hanger needed to find it's way to your home! With the little clothes on the window it all comes together so magically! Now I can't wait to see what you do with the paperdolls! Elizabeth PS Your holiday wishes are beautifully expressed.

sweetmemorymakingmom said...

What a sweet room. I love your pretty vignette. Isn't Elizabeth so sweet! I received just recently one of her felt hearts. I love it. It is on my white Christmas tree and will make its way to my sewing room after the holidays. I saw that cute little scottie/hanger creation on her flickr page. That is too cute.

I also love how you drapped the baby dresses in front of the window! I did that once with vintage aprons in my kitchen.
hugs, Ellen