Christmas Sale!


One of the things I really look forward to is family pictures.
Getting to coordinate outfits and accessories 
to pull together the picture perfect photo shoot - SWOON!
For now I'll just have to live out my dreams through
my friends and customers
who are constantly challenging me to put together headbands and clips
to bring their vision to life. 

 

So today I'd like to thank my dear friend Ashley
for her many custom orders
and for sharing her beautiful little family -
photographed by Alison Phelps

Ashley is a girl after my own heart
wearing one of my yoyo hair clips,
and her baby girl wearing a custom made
baby girl headband inspired by a traditional headband
 I had in my shop at the time.



And right now you can snag a great deal on all pre-made
Christmas headbands and clips currently in my shop. 
Get 25% off - good until Christmas day!


And for those not so familiar with my work
I put together this little catalogue to showcase my work,
and what makes each yoyo creation unique and just the right fit
from baby girls all the way to us big girls. 

So before it's too late
jump on over to my shop and take a peak at 

1 comment:

Rin Dawson said...

Oh So Beautiful! Your sketches are AMAZING! - I have fallen in love with them!
Peace, Love & Happy Holidays - Rin @ www.paperedthoughts.blogspot.com