My Little Lamb


My sweet little Annalea is 8 months now
and what a fun time we are having.
Sitting, and rolling, and eating Cherrios. 


She is such a happy baby!


Here she was at 5 months.
We had this little lamb bonnet special made
for her halloween costume.
Isn't it just so lovely!? I truly adore their beautiful work,
and they were so lovely to work with.  
Sadly this is the only picture of miss Annalea and I together.
I was a very dolled up Bo-Peep. 
I'm sure glad I took pictures of the babies the day before
cuz' boy was halloween one long crazy day.


You can find all the digi goodies featured above in my 



I'm really excited too, to announce that Kitschy Digitals
 has a new Facebook Page where you can share your creations
using our design-teams products!
Please join, I would LOVE to see where our designs lead your creativity. 

No comments: